Operation Plans during the Current Global Crisis
MARCH 31st, 2020
After some confusion surrounding today's executive order, we are pleased to announce that we have received clarification from the Governor's office specifying golf courses may stay open for business provided they are following social distancing and safety precautions:
"Golf is allowed as long as the social distancing measures are in place, country club activities for a gathering would not be allowed. We categorized golf similar to a hike or outdoor activity, rather than through “essential travel” which is meant to stop vacations."
Regional Solutions Director
Jobs & Economy Policy Advisor
Office of Governor Kate Brown
The Club has implemented additional measures to ensure Member safety:
- The temporary suspension of Clubs and pot games to discourage social grouping (Tee times will still be available).
- Tee times will be spaced out in 12 minute increments instead of 10.
- The Clubhouse Locker Rooms will be shut as we cannot police these spaces. Should you need to get into your locker, a member of staff will let you in to access your belongings. We will not be charging locker rental fees at this time.
- We will be waiving the Food & Beverage minimum for quarter 1.
- Member-owned carts should only be shared by those living together: family, roommates or partners.
- Additional course Marshall shifts to maintain safety.
- Those not abiding by social distancing rules will be asked to leave.
- Paperless Scoring-We will temporarily halt posting scores in the golf shop. Instead, please post your score online by visiting: www.ghin.com/login. You may also download the app on your phone (called “GHIN Mobile” by USGA) to post your score as your play your round. You will need your GHIN number to post your score. If you don’t know what your GHIN number ism please call the Pro Shop at (503) 645-1101.
MARCH 18th 2020
With the current announcement regarding food service in Oregon, we are updating how beverages on the cart and Pro Shop can be purchased.
The governament has now mandated that food and beverage purchases must be purchased as take out and delivery. With no consumption on premis. This means that food and beverages cannot be purchsed and consumed on the golf course. All purchases can be made after your round of golf and then taken to go.
We know that this is an inconvenience, but we must follow all government mandated regulations as well as take into account any precautions we can make to keep everyone safe.