Members and their guests shall wear suitable attire on the Club’s property at all times. Members are responsible for their guests’ compliance with the Club’s dress code.
Men must wear shirts with sleeves and attached collars must be worn at all times. Shirts without collars, sleeves, undershirts, tee shirts and tank tops are not permitted. Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are acceptable alternatives to collared shirts. Tailored trousers or shorts may be worn, but denim jeans, cut-offs, swimsuits, gym shorts, athletic style or jogging shorts, or sweat pants are not permitted at any time.
Women can wear sleeveless golf shirts, but "tank tops", halters and bare midriff garments are not permitted. Tailored trousers, golf shorts or modest shorts may be worn, but denim jeans, cut-offs, swimsuits, gym shorts, athletic style or jogging shorts, or sweat pants are not permitted at any time.
Guests are subject to same dress code as the Member. Guests in violation of the Dress Code will have golfing privileges suspended until they are dressed appropriately.
Dress Code applies to Members and guests while using the Driving Range.
Spikeless or soft spike golf shoes, golf sandals, or tennis shoes are required at all times. Metal spikes are not allowed on the golf course, or in the Clubhouse or Golf Shop at any time.
To be eligible for major club events, you must have a USGA handicap. We offer a handicap service at a low annual rate. If you would like to sign up for a USGA Handicap please call (503) 645-1115, ext.2
Please read through the course's general rules that we find help us all to be better neighbors, peers and human beings:
- Check in with the Pro Shop before teeing off.
- The general pace of place for 18 holes is 4 hours.
- Slower groups should let faster groups play through when possible.
- Members are responsible for their guests, both in enforcing dress code and ensuring all greens fees have been paid before play.
- Please aid us in the daily care of the course by fixing ball marks, placing divots and raking sand traps.
- Observe cart rules of the day - Check with Pro Shop if you are unsure what they are on any given day.
- Show respect to the neighbors who live off the course by not retrieving balls that land in their yard.
- Please be patient, courteous and respectful to fellow members and staff.