Please read through the course's general rules that we find help us all to be better neighbors, peers and human beings:
- Check in with the golf shop before teeing off.
- The general pace of play for 18 holes is 4 hours.
- Slower groups should let faster groups play through, when possible.
- Members are responsible for their guests, both in enforcing dress code and ensuring all greens fees have been paid before play.
- Please aid us in the daily care of the course by fixing ball marks, replacing divots and raking sand traps.
- Observe cart rules of the day-Check with pro shop if you're unsure of what they are on a give day
- Show respect to the neighbors who live off the course by not retrieving balls that land in their yard.
- Please be patient, courteous and respectful to fellow members and staff.